Some reasons that student fail are because the class is too hard or students are just not putting enough effort. There are some warning signs teachers can see if the student is beginning to fail. If a student who is always completing assignments suddenly stops turning them in, this can surely be a sign. This can warn the teacher that the student isn't trying hard enough or may have difficulties with the class, but is too shy to ask for help. The sign every teacher notices is the drop of their grade. The teacher will e-mail students to let them know they may fail the class. Or students can have a talk with their professor to figure out something. If the student are going to school and work then there will be a higher chance they will fail. It is going to be hard to balance both school and work.
Another sign of failure is getting low scores on quizzes and exams. Seeing my grade go down tells me that I need to start focusing more on my education. In my math class, I don't have the chance to redo both quizzes and exams, so I try to do well. It has been a struggle to get the grade I want because there is not make up days. The only things I can do to get a good grade is get everything perfect score. Then I start taking action and complete all assignments, retaking quizzes or tests if possible, and do extra assignments. I know I will feel really pressured, but that is the consequences of procrastination.

Now that I'm in college, I feel more pressure to complete my Math and English homework. I have to leave more time for studying and it gets in the way to finish homework. To prevent procrastination, the main thing I do is go to a quite place and turn off my phone!
If students decide to go to a quite place then they will focus more in the assignments that are needed to be completed. To prevent failing in college, look for tutoring centers, peer mentors, programs, or get the help of proffesors. Tutoring centers are very helful becuase you can have a group session and all of the gruoup will get help. I have personally tried the tutoring center, it has helped me understand my assignments and get them done. It's not easy to succeed in the first years in college because everything is new and is hard to adapt. After all, everyone learns from his or her mistakes and becomes better at them.
If students decide to go to a quite place then they will focus more in the assignments that are needed to be completed. To prevent failing in college, look for tutoring centers, peer mentors, programs, or get the help of proffesors. Tutoring centers are very helful becuase you can have a group session and all of the gruoup will get help. I have personally tried the tutoring center, it has helped me understand my assignments and get them done. It's not easy to succeed in the first years in college because everything is new and is hard to adapt. After all, everyone learns from his or her mistakes and becomes better at them.
No comments:
Post a Comment